Wednesday, March 10, 2021 / by Nicole Villegas
Exterior Spring Home Checklist
Hello! Not looking to tempt this moderate weather we have been experiencing, it’s time to think about prepping the exterior of you home for the spring market. Here is a small checklist of things to consider over the next few weekends.
· Wash all siding, concrete and windows following manufacturer’s directions
· Paint trim on widows and fascia as needed
· Clean gutters
· Stain deck and other wood features
· Freshen up mulch
· Make sure all exterior lights are working
· Paint or replace house numbers
· Dress up entry points with potted plants, wreathes, and welcome mats
Of course, call one of our seller success advisors to determine what your home might be worth in this market and put together a personalized, comprehensive game plan.